- Case of Chardonnay (12 Bottles)
- Case of Red Blend (12 Bottles)
Bottles normally retailing for $15.99 per bottle can be had for $6.58 per bottle when purchased by the case.
2013 Truvee Chardonnay
Tasting notes: balanced, fruit-forward and presents flavors of apple, pear, citrus, vanilla and oak with notes of white florals. Not too sweet, earthy, or tangy, and its flavor is light enough to enjoy on its own, but robust enough to stand up to food.
- Nose: Pear, pineapple, green apple, honeysuckle, and citrus
- Palate: Tropical fruit, white peach, citrus with a hint of vanilla from a light use of French oak
- Finish: Long, clean, and crisp
2013 Truvee Red Blend
Tasting notes: complex, but approachable, with flavors of dark fruit, berries and spice, plus notes of cocoa, caramel, and oak, with no strong aftertaste. Versatile and ideal for sipping to unwind or with a hearty meal, with a blend of Grenache, Syrah, Merlot, and Zinfandel.
- Nose: Blueberry, blackberry and red cherry
- Palate: Full body, blackberry, blueberry, and red cherry, with the addition of caramel and cocoa influenced from the use of French oak and light, soft, tannins
- Finish: Long, smooth, decadent
Hinsdale Wine Shop
Over the course of a decade, Hinsdale Wine Shop owner Sean Chaudhry has developed an extensive network of suppliers who keep the shelves well-stocked with coveted varietals, from value-priced wines to limited releases. His work has paid off. Selections culled from vineyards across the globe may include a 2014 Pali Riviera Pinot Noir hailing from Northern California or a 2015 Babich Sauvignon Blanc from Australia. What's more, the knowledgeable staff is happy to help shoppers find the ideal bottle to pair with dinner or introduce to a wine novice.