Choose from Five Options
- $16 for one drop-in yoga class for two ($30 value)
- $41 for 10 drop-in yoga classes ($90 value)
- $62 for one month of unlimited yoga classes ($360 value)
- $32 for one 60-minute private yoga class ($60 value)
- $46 for one 90-minute private yoga class ($85 value)
Hip Gnosis Yoga & Dance
Many yogis combine the study of mind and body, but few boast Brit Fluman's combination of qualifications. A nationally certified yoga teacher and holistic health coach, Brit also brings a master's degree in humanistic psychology to the table. As owner and head teacher at Hip Gnosis Yoga & Dance, she reaches out to people through movement, helping them improve their health in body and mind. She leads drop-in group classes where yogis hold specific asanas ranging from standing poses to handstands. She also teaches private lessons where she focuses on the specific needs of her clients, whether they have tight hamstrings, immobile hips, spinal misalignments, or some other injury that affects their range of movement.