Animals utilize accessories in the wild to gain attention—peacocks’ plumage helps them attract mates, and gorillas keep pet kittens to appear sensitive to the ladies. Follow Mother Nature’s example with today’s Groupon at HipPurse.com.
$10 for $20 worth of lightweight, fashionable purses
- Purses can be worn three ways:
- Clip to waistband
- Sling across shoulder
- Strap around waist
- Catalogue with seven styles that include:
- Microfiber Day Tripper ($17)
- Faux patent leather Escape ($22)
- Gray canvas Venture ($12)
- Hands-Off Collection empowers young girls with fashionable accessory and positive message with products that include:
- Heart-shaped jeweled Courage ($12)
- Mentioned by NBC News, Hartford Business Journal<p>
The stylish labor of love of four sisters, HipPurse.com provides hands-free accessories that fashionably stow wallets, phones, and other necessities. The company and its product line were first envisioned by Sandy, whose idea for a lighter bag germinated in 2007 after a literal strike of inspiration when a bulky bag hit her unsuspecting brow. Since then, HipPurse.com’s lineup of slim, chic purses—which includes seven styles that can be clipped to hips, strapped around waists, slung across shoulders, or dangled from earlobes—has slipped into retail stores and onto the pages of the Hartford Business Journal and NBC News. A strong advocate for women’s and youth concerns, HipPurse.com supports several charities: For every order the shop ships, it pledges to plant and house-train three trees for Trees for the Future.