A museum that displays the artifacts, archives and manuscripts dedicated to telling Miami’s stories.
What You'll Get
- All Access Admission for One
- All Access Admission for Two
- All Access Admission for Four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Excludes ticketed and special events. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About HistoryMiami Museum
HistoryMiami Museum is the largest history museum in Florida and a Smithsonian Affiliate. Accredited by American Alliance of Museums in 1979, the museum collect artifacts and shares Miami stories through various exhibitions and a city tours program lead by HistoryMiami’s historian, Dr. Paul George.
- Size: 70,000 square foot.
- Permanent Mainstay: Tropical Dreams: A People’s History of South Florida exhibition focuses on South Florida’s 10,000 year history from prehistoric times to the present day. The exhibition includes a 1920s trolley car, lost treasures from 17th- and 18th-century shipwrecks, artifacts from PanAm Airlines, as well as rafts built by Haitian and Cuban migrants.
- From the Press: In 2015, Miami New Times called HistoryMiami Museum the best Museum in Miami.