All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 25, 2015
Reviewed July 9, 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $76.50 for one 60-minute infrared slimming wrap ($150 value)
- $109 for one 60-minute facial with choice of peel or DermaSound treatment ($255 value)
- $109 for one infrared slimming wrap with lymphatic treatment and facial mask ($250 value)
- $219 for one microdermabrasion with enzyme peel, eye-rejuvenation treatment and charcoal detoxifying mask ($500 value)
- $328 for an anti-aging package with a Sono treatment, no-needle filler, DermaSound, and choice of liquid lift mask or collagen mask ($799 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). New customers only. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. All services must be used by the same person. Not valid for level 4 peels. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About HLC Med
The highly trained staff at HLC Med harnesses futuristic technology and its own line of products for services that heal, rejuvenate, and beautify. In the guffawing face of father time, technicians roll up their sleeves and unholster their lasers, blasting away acne scarring, rosacea, or hyperpigmentation with the Radiancy SpectraClear system. A chilled-tip laser uproots party-crashing hair from any skin type, and a Q-switched KTP YAG laser sends sun spots packing. Custom chemical peels stimulate cell renewal and collagen production to fill out fine lines, and radio-frequency devices firm up skin and smooth out cellulite. The center also offers services for men, including laser treatments for razor bumps, back-hair removal, and a gentleman's facial that moisturizes faces more effectively than head-butting Poseidon.