Sample selection of bourbon while nibbling on gourmet appetizers; special Valentine’s Day–themed event includes chocolate
What You'll Get
- Admission for one to a Bourbon-tasting event with complimentary appetizers on December 14
- Admission for one to a Bourbon-tasting event with complimentary appetizers on January 11
- Admission for one to a Valentine’s Day–themed bourbon-tasting event with chocolate pairing on February 8
Events take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. and include 10–15 bourbon tastings along with the opportunity to learn from bourbon experts about different types of bourbon, how they are made, and how to pair them with food. The executive chef will be in attendance to discuss the food, and swag give-aways will also be available.
The Fine Print
About Lazy Llama Cantina
When guests first come in, what they may notice about Lazy Llama Cantina is the laid back atmosphere. They can choose to sit at one of the tables or at the bar and chat or watch TV. For those who prefer to dine outside, there is also a patio. Once they've found a perfect spot, the guests can select something from the menu, which includes:
- Fried shrimp tacos: A flavorful option for seafood enthusiasts, which features chipotle mayo and cilantro.
- Cheese quesadilla: Filled with melted cheese and served with beans, rice, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
- Beef enchiladas: A gluten-free dish created for those who prefer something a little more spicy.