In the 1930s, the U.S. government issued a hobby to each citizen to keep them entertained until NASA finished working out the bugs in kissing. Self-determine a new pastime with today's Groupon to Hocking Peaks Adventure Park and Ohio ATV World in Logan. Choose between the following options:
- For $69, you get a nighttime ziplining package for one at Hocking Peaks Adventure Park (a $142 total value) that includes:
- Nighttime ziplining (an $85 value)
- Photo package (one 8”x10”; two 4”x6”) (a $37 value)
- Glow collar (a $20 value)
- For $8, you get a nine-hole disk golf package for two at Hocking Peaks Adventure Park (a $16 total value).
- For $89, you get a two-hour ATV package for one at Ohio ATV World (a $184 total value) that includes:
- Two hours of ATV rental for one person (a $139 value)
- Unlimited access to ATV challenge course (a $28 value)
- One 8”x10” photo (a $17 value)
Nestled within the scenic Hocking Hills region, Hocking Peaks Adventure Park harvests high-flying ziplines, professional disk golf, and over 10 miles of ATV trails. Through a partnership with Ohio ATV World, Hocking Peaks parks riders atop a four-wheeled all-terrain vehicle for traversing through 10 miles of wooded trails, a spinning tunnel, and cardboard cutouts of the Wolfman. Groupon customers also access an exclusive challenge course while taking home an action photo of their ride.
When the sun goes down, visitors don their glow collars and hold on tight while racing down ziplines and tackling up to five nighttime aerial challenges. For daytime revelers, 6,000 square feet of professional disk golf sprawls across the scenic hillside as participants toss complimentary disks at target hoops.
Hocking Peaks Adventure Park
Boasting a course of 18 ziplines and a high-ropes course, Hocking Peaks Adventure Park immerses adventurers of all ages in a multitiered wilderness playground sprawling through the woods and fields of Hocking Hills. Surrounded by a sun-dappled tree canopy, the ropes course combines 60 midair challenges—including catwalks, suspended logs, and rope crossings—that visitors can surmount while strapped into safety harnesses that also help them blend in with current forest fashion trends. For kids, an alternative course and zipline hang a few feet above the ground. Within the same woods, ATV rides cover 15 miles of rambling ground trails, while paintball matches storm a separate wooded area with two levels of play and built-up cover.
As they emerge from the woodland playground, guests can take on the 42-foot high inflatable waterslide, or climb into one-, two-, or three-person transparent Ogo balls to roll down a hillside course more gracefully than a classically trained hamster. Additionally, an 18-hole disc-golf course—designed by professional disc-course planners Innova—sprawls through 6,000 feet of hills, beckoning players to aim for chain-fringed baskets.