All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 17, 2011
What You'll Get
Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Hogi Yogi and Teriyaki Stix in West Valley City. Choose between the following options:
- For $7, you get a breakfast meal for two (up to a $15.96 total value). The breakfast includes:
- Two of any breakfast sandwich, burrito, or omelet (up to a $4.99 value each)
- Two breakfast sides (up to a $2.99 value each)<p>
- For $8, you get a Japanese fast-food meal for two (up to a $17.36 total value). The meal includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $6.69 value each)
- Two spring rolls (up to a $1.99 value each)
Hogi Yogi and Teriyaki Stix band together to level a.m. and p.m. cravings with speedily served meals. Breakfast sandwiches and omelets come piled with egg, cheese, and morning-time meats such as bacon, ham, and sausage, and breakfast burritos envelop chosen mélanges in the protective embrace of paternalistic tortillas. A side of french toast awakens mouths, and two sausage links complete the final wall of a Lincoln Log cabin. Teriyaki Stix’s bowls of Asian flavor come steaming over rice, such as the hot-and-spicy chicken bowl, which is marinated to tongue-singeing perfection. Breaded orange chicken is tossed in zesty signature orange sauce, and the curry bowl’s potatoes, carrots, and onions form a stew around teriyaki chicken spiced with savory seasonings. A pair of spring rolls tucks into tummies’ remaining corners, leaving guests more satisfied than tabby cats in laundry hampers filled with yarn.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. No substitutions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.