Technicians apply tinting film to the vehicle’s windows, which helps block harmful UV rays; Clear Bra film aims to protect the paint
About This Deal
- Full Window Tinting: Technicians add a choice of dark tint to every window on a vehicle except windshields and sunroofs to decrease heat in cars, reduce fading of car’s upholstery, and increase security.
Clear Bra Paint Protection Film: protects paint from rocks, pebbles, road debris, winter salt and sand
- Not valid on windshields or sunroofs
- Valid only for legal shades of tinting
- Upgrades available for an extra fee; subject to state laws
- Shop supplies not included
- Choose your tint percentage at the time of installation
- Additional fee may be required for certain types of vehicles or installations:
- Sprinter vans
- Vehicles made prior to 2000
- Some European or technically difficult vehicles
- Motorhomes or other similar vehicle
- Any vehicle with more than 7 windows
At Hoglund’s, expert installers revamp cars, trucks, and even RVs and boats with a full line of electronics, custom upholstery, and other accessories. The team of techs can update interiors with the newest technology, ranging from heated seats and remote starters to back-up cameras and brand new audio and video systems. The shop specializes in custom-made convertible tops that are carefully tested for fit and seamless appearance. The techs can outfit seats with new upholstery in leather, suede, or bubble-wrap. Beyond the interior, Hoglund’s staff is also skilled in glass and windows, and they can install sunroofs or use SolarGard tints to block UV rays.