Choose from Three Options
- $22 for $40 worth of Japanese cuisine for dinner, valid for dine-in
- $44 for $80 worth of Japanese cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid for dine-in
$18 for $25 worth of Japanese cuisine for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Thursday, 3 p.m.–10 p.m.; Friday, noon–midnight; Saturday, noon–11 p.m.; Sunday, noon–9 p.m.
- Minimum order amount: $25
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
HK Hokkaido Steak Sushi & Bar
The sizzle of the grill melds with the snick-snack of the sushi chefs' knives, as diners find their seats at Hokkaido Sushi Hibachi Steak House & Lounge, which celebrated its grand reopening under new ownership in November 2013. First, the hibachi—it's smoke-free so customers don't have to wipe tears from their eyes or hold their breath and count to 10 as their steak, chicken, or scallops get seared on the cooktop. Then, the sushi menu includes all the usual items, such as california rolls, but also signature maki, which includes selections like the carnival, whose spicy tuna and shrimp tempura dance beneath sweet chili sauce. Finally, the circular bar with the violet uplighting overhead invites diners to linger over a Japanese beer or a fruity signature cocktail.