Click above to buy beer-tasting package for Saturday, December 5, 2009 event. Click on the links below for other dates.
- Buy Here for Wednesday, December 2, 2009
- Buy Here for Thursday, December 3, 2009
- Buy Here for Friday, December 4, 2009
- Buy Here for Saturday, December 5, 2009
- Buy Here for Sunday, December 6, 2009
Jump to: Holiday Tips for Holiday Parties
Belly up to barleys and hops with today’s pint-sized Groupon. For $10, you’ll get 10 beer-sampling tickets and the official, necessary Official Required Tasting mug required for tastings (a $20 value) at Holiday Ale Festival, an annual event taking place at Pioneer Courthouse Square December 2–6, 2009. Fend off wintery gusts with hearty gulps of gourmet brews at this annual downtown event. You’ll merrily mingle with like-minded sudsters while sampling the best seasonal barleywines, porters, stouts, and Belgians. In addition to the 50-plus selections, you’ll also score bragging rights by guzzling rare and vintage brews, including 2005 Samichalus, the world’s strongest lager at 14%, and the rich, savory Da Grind Buzz Kona Coffee Imperial Stout from Kona Brewing Company.
Temper designated drivers with complimentary root beer, on-site food, and deep, appreciative nods. The large, clear tent, warmed with gas heaters, showcases the festive glow of city lights and blocks out unkindly climes. Get this Groupon for ideas on party-time beverages, as a fun pre-gaming activity before caroling, or to have a very hoppy holiday.
Note: Festival hours vary depending on the day. Click here to see the schedule and get directions.
Holiday Tips for Holiday Parties
Today’s Groupon can help you come up with beverage ideas for your holiday party. Here are some holiday party tips to help with other areas of your planning:
- Send a cheery invitation so that no one will expect your secret plan to encase everyone in giant wheels of cheddar.
- Fake trees are okay, but real Christmas trees smell better and actually have a lower likelihood of harboring ticks.
- If Cousin Mark is going to play Santa, keep him away from the live animals before 9 p.m.
- Avoid using overhead lights in order to enhance the glow from your tree and burning patches of rug.
- Keep your party nondenominational by having it in February.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.