Choose from Three Options
- $5.50 for admission to the festival for two ($10 value)
- $11 for admission to the festival for four ($20 value)
- $16 for admission to the festival for six ($30value)
- Taste tickets are not included with admission
- Visit www.holidaychocolatefestival.com for info and questions.
The Holiday Chocolate Festival at the Broadmoor takes place on December 6. It features chocolate samples, chocolate martinis for the adults, live entertainment, and other activities. Those who want to sample chocolates and other treats can purchase taste tickets (12 for $10). Santa Claus will be at the festival all day long. Children younger than 5 get in for free.
Holiday Chocolate Festival
The Holiday Chocolate Festival is now twice as big as it used to be, a fact that has one very important byproduct: more chocolate than ever. The event features thousands of chocolate samples—including chocolate martinis—alongside cakes, candies, and other holiday treats. But the festival's vendors aren't limited to just food. Local artisans are also on hand to dole out their wares, from artwork to jewelry to ornaments. Live entertainment punctuates the festivities, the main highlight of which is a visit from Santa.