- $5 for one online Market Your Business course ($99 value)
- 8 modules on how you can promote and market your business
- Learn how to best to use social media and online marketing, create a marketing plan, and run sales campaigns
- 24/7 access to their course for 45 consecutive days and can study whenever it’s convenient for them
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion of the course, accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards
Holly and Hugo
Sometimes it can be hard for pets and people to coexist peacefully. Holly and Hugo helps pet owners improve their relationship with their dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, and reptiles with a variety of online animal behavior, training, and grooming courses.
The Animal Physical Therapy course and Animal First Aid and CPR course help pet owners and aspiring vets alike keep animals healthy and help pets in times of medical distress. Other courses, such as Veterinary Support Assistant and Careers with Animals, prepare people for a career working with animals.
Holly and Hugo's students—more than 20,000 participants from 59 countries—get help from a veterinary team, which responds to their questions on a regularly updated blog. Students also gain access to free, live Q&A webinars with Dr. Pippa Elliott, MRCVS, who brings more than 25 years of veterinary experience to each student session. Upon course completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards.