What You'll Get
Dogs are unable to groom themselves, which is why they need to go to a professional groomer or cuddle up to a cat wearing a blindfold. Refresh your pup’s fur with this Groupon.
$24.99 for an accredited guide to dog-grooming course ($175 value)
- Comprehensive online course covered in eight modules
- Learn how to expertly care for large and small dogs
- Course is fully accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards
- Includes practical strategies, inside trade secrets, real-life examples, and video tutorials
- 24/7 access to the course material
- Online exam section at the end of each module
- Dog-grooming certificate awarded upon the successful completion of the course
- No prior experience is required
- 1% of profits go toward dog welfare groups
Click here for a series of dog-grooming videos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 3 per visit. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon, course access expires 45-days from activation date. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holly and Hugo
If grooming your pooch seems like an onerous task, a video tutorial from Holly and Hugo might be the answer. Designed for dog owners and professional-groomers-in-training alike, Holly and Hugo's dog-grooming courses make it easy to keep fur trimmed, nails neat, and tails from wagging backwards. Over the course of eight modules that cover such topics as safety procedures, bathing, and anatomy, pupils will learn all of the in-depth tricks of the grooming trade through easy-to-follow online videos. The course caters to dog breeds of all sorts.
The course was conceived by professional dog groomer Tolo Vicens, whose resume includes numerous international grooming awards, and it is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. As president and commissioner of the Association of Canine Stylists, Balearics, Tolo is at the forefront of grooming techniques and trends.