What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$69 for a golf package for two (up to $105 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two with cart (up to $80 value)
- $10 food and beverage credit at Rudy’s Pub & Restaurant ($10 value)
- One sleeve of Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls golf balls ($15 value)
$119 for a golf package for four (up to $210 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for four with cart (up to $160 value)
- $20 food and beverage credit at Rudy’s Pub & Restaurant ($20 value)
- Two sleeves of Titleist Pro V1 golf balls ($30 value)
$89 for a summer golf membership for one ($149 value)
The membership allows you to play any time between May 1 and October 31 for a reduced rate of $26.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for league or tournament play. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Food voucher is only valid at Rudy's Pub. Valid Monday through Friday and after 12 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hollywood Beach Golf Resort
At Hollywood Beach Golf Resort, narrow fairways, water hazards, and strategically placed bunkers join forces to make the 18-hole course a truly challenging endeavor. But even with all those hurdles staring you directly in the face, it's hard to overlook the course's beauty. For starters, the resort is one of the few public facilities in South Florida offering a pure golf experience—that is, there are no homes jutting out onto the fairways, greens, or tees. The 110-acre plot has hosted distraction-free rounds since it opened in 1924, back when feral golf carts still roamed the Great Plains.