- Hollywood Beer and Music Festival
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Avalon Hollywood
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $29 for one VIP ticket (up to $50 value)
- $50 for two VIP tickets (up to $100 value)
- VIP tickets include early entry at 3 p.m., live entertainment, entrance to the after-party, and unlimited samples of craft beers
Hollywood Beer and Music Festival
- The beer: more than 50 from local and regional craft breweries—including Stone, Ballast Point, and Green Flash—poured in three different spots—Avalon nightclub, VIP Lot, and Outside Lot
- The music: Armors, an Orange County indie rock group with smooth guitar melodies and vocals; an AC/DC cover band; and other local acts
- The food: gourmet food trucks in the outside lot will be serving up items such as curry and barbecue
- The after-party: crowds gather on Avalon’s rooftop deck, Bardot, for pulse-pounding sets by in-demand Vegas DJ ParaDice
Newport Beach Beerfest
Newport Beach Beerfest Now in its fourth year, the Newport Beach Beerfest returns to Newport Dunes Waterfront Beach.
The Beer: You'll see plenty of familiar names at the Newport Beach Beerfest; the lineup of participating brewers includes west coast favorites such as California's Lagunitas Brewing Company and Oregon's Ninkasi Brewing, as well as internationally recognized brands such as Dublin's Guinness and Munich's Hofbräu München.
The Venue: The gorgeous waterfront bay located in Newport Beach.
The Entertainment: Black Eyed Peas Tribute Band headline the event along with two stages of cover and acosurtic bands.