- Hollywood Beer and Music Festival
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Avalon Hollywood
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- $29 for one VIP ticket (up to $50 value)
- $50 for two VIP tickets (up to $100 value)
- VIP tickets include early entry at 3 p.m., live entertainment, entrance to the after-party, and unlimited samples of craft beers
Hollywood Beer and Music Festival
- The beer: more than 50 from local and regional craft breweries—including Stone, Ballast Point, and Green Flash—poured in three different spots—Avalon nightclub, VIP Lot, and Outside Lot
- The music: Armors, an Orange County indie rock group with smooth guitar melodies and vocals; an AC/DC cover band; and other local acts
- The food: gourmet food trucks in the outside lot will be serving up items such as curry and barbecue
- The after-party: crowds gather on Avalon’s rooftop deck, Bardot, for pulse-pounding sets by in-demand Vegas DJ ParaDice
Rock Star Beers
Even though it's based out of Las Vegas, Rock Star Beers doesn't limit itself to the Sin City when it comes to planning fun-filled events. They put on events throughout the country that celebrate craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling from their permanent event residencies that include locations in San Diego, Scottsdale, Orange County, and Hollywood.