What You'll Get
A well-maintained furnace is a better means of keeping warm than cuddling with a camp stove or flooding the den with chicken soup. Raise the Fahrenheit with this Groupon.
- $49 for an 18-Step Heating-System Tune-Up ($150 Value)
A technician arrives to perform an 18-step tune-up and cleaning session that takes about 90 minutes to complete. Please call the office for residential boilers inquiries. This tune-up is valid for residential clients with electric or gas furnaces and includes the following services:
- Cleaning of furnace perimeter
- Checks for gas leaks around furnace
- Vacuuming of heat exchanger
- Checks for cracks on heat exchanger
- Cleaning of burners on furnace
- Lubrication of applicable blower motors on furnace
- Inspections of pilot burner and mounting assembly
- Checks for condensate flow on high-efficiency furnaces
- Cleaning and testing of thermocouple or other flame sensors
- Checks for furnace safety switches and limit switches
- Replacement and installation of client-provided air filter
- Checks for furnace vent piping
- Checks of furnace for proper exhaust venting
- Inspection and adjustment of belt tension on belt-driven applications
- Inspection of ducting system
- Checks for air leaks around furnace
- Tests of air flow for dangerous carbon-monoxide gases
- Checks for thermostat control
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Extra fee for commercial units. Extra fee for units located on rooftop. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holton Refrigeration Inc.
The licensed technicians at Holton Refrigeration Inc. specialize in regulating residential and commercial climates. Whether you desire hotter or cooler air, the courteous experts will perform free estimates to assess what it will take to install the necessary equipment. After they finish a project, their work is guaranteed until the last petal falls off of the magical rose that they gift to each customer.