Participants can learn the history of Charleston including stories about women who broke gender norms or people who organized slave revolts
What You'll Get
- What’s included: general admission
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 188 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29401
- Valid for one of the following:
- Strong Women of the South Historical Walking Tour
- Free People of Color Historical Walking Tour
- Charleston History Walk South of Broad
- Length of tour: approximately two hours
- What to bring: comfortable shoes and a bottle of water
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holy City History Tours
Founded on February 15, 2017, Holy City History Tours offers a variety of walking tours. They are dedicated to exploring Charleston and revealing the history forgotten by time.
Strong Women of the South Historical Walking Tour—participants explore the Matriarchat Capital of the Western World and learn about the women who stepped out and around the limitations of the old world.
Free People of Color Historical Walking Tour—participants learn the stories of people of color who organized slave revolts to buy their way out of slavery.
Our American Dream Historical Walking Tour—participants hear the story of American-Zero and the birth of our great American Dream.