All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $36 for a premium craft burger meal for two ($67.75 value)
- $72 for a premium craft burger meal for four ($135.50 value)
- $99 for a premium craft burger meal for six ($203.25 value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer
- Two orders of hand-cut fries
- Two premium craft burgers or any entrees
- Two drinks, beers, shakes, or cocktails
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Closed on Tuesdays. Hand-cut fries are included; additional charges may apply for substitutions. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid when combined with any other offers or promotions. Taxes and tips not included. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holy Cow
Classic American diners have certain traits, and Holy Cow nails each one. Premium burgers? Check. Hand-cut fries? Check. Hand-spun milkshakes and root beer floats? Check and check. All told, the restaurant assembles more than 20 different burgers—and that doesn't even include the build-your-own option. Here's a quick look at the menu:
- The President: For this burger, an eight-ounce beef patty is stacked with blue cheese, smoked bacon, horseradish mayo, and red onion marmalade.
- Salmon Salvation: Not all the burgers are beef, however—this salmon burger is topped with a tarragon-infused mayo spread, tomatoes, and a radicchio leaf.
- Pulled pork: One of several non-burger sandwiches, the pulled pork is doused in bourbon BBQ sauce and finished with smoked gouda and spicy coleslaw.
- Billionaire Hot Dog: It's made with kobe beef and buried beneath feta cheese, arugula, slivered onions, and vinaigrette.