All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A fear of heights can be a major deterrent to getting one’s mind out of the gutter. Enlist the help of a professional with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$59 for complete eavestrough and downspout cleaning with a 15-point roof inspection ($149 value)<p>
- Repair, rebuilding, and maintenance of roofs, eavestroughs, downspouts, and chimneys
- Window caulking
- Humane wildlife removal<p>
$149 for a roof maintenance package ($479 value)
- Up to 33 square feet of shingle replacement (up to 21 shingles total)
- 15-point roof inspection
- Inspect and seal all skylights to prevent leakage
- Inspect and secure roof ventilation system to ensure it is functioning correctly
- Inspect, secure, and seal p-stacks and valleys
- Secure any loose shingles or nails
- Repair ridge caps or hips
- Inspect roof for any openings for wildlife entry<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per household, may buy more as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or $50 fee may apply. $200 option not valid for cleaning services or materials. Roof-maintenance option not valid toward repairs. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra fee for animal or downspout removal and homes larger than 2,000sqft. Quote required for homes over 4,000 sqft.. Valid only for listed service area. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Home Pro Exterior Services
Combining for more than 30 years of experience between them, the technicians of Home Pro Exterior Services gird houses against the occasional harshness of Canadian weather and wildlife. They scale ladders to repair roofs and sweep eavestroughs and downspouts clear of debris, which helps prevent rooftop flooding. While they're up there, they typically also examine the roof for 15 points of common stress and indicators that animals may have found entrance into the house. Should critters be cohabitating with owners, technicians can humanely remove them and release them back into the wild before repairing the entry point or hanging a "no vacancy" sign.