Everything on this brewpub’s menu is made from scratch, including salad dressings and seasonings that go into meals such as crab cakes
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $17 for $30 worth of dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday
- $32 for $60 worth of dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday
- $20 for $30 worth of dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday
- $37 for $60 worth of dinner for four, valid Friday–Sunday
See the full food menu.
About Home Republic Brewing Co
Upon retiring from the Marine Corps after 20 years of service, Joe didn't kick back in a hammock—he rolled up his sleeves and opened an upscale brewpub serving seasonal beers brewed-onsite, craft cocktails, and American food. Soon after Home Republic Brewing Co opened, it began garnering attention for its wide selection of drinks and homemade food. Read on to learn more about the restaurant:
- Appetizer: house-baked jalapeño cornbread with bacon jam
- Entree: Extra Smokey Beer Burger
- Drink: a beer flight that lets you sample four of the ever-rotating brews
- Happy hour is weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Lively emcees run Tuesday Trivia from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Open for dinner every day, lunch Thursday-Sunday
- Home Republic has 15 beers on draft, rotating the beers they brew onsite.
- Home Republic chefs whipped up a creative take on fried shrimp—the secret ingredient was Samoa Girl Scout cookies—on The Hampton Roads Show.
- HamptonRoads.com on the Bloody IPA: "Hops are frequently the offending party for the beer bashers, the vehicle for all that bitterness. But the long cast of flavors in the bloody mix—shrimp, crab, pollock, anchovies and more—muffles the yawp of the Hoptopus without erasing the fine fizz of the beer."