Yoga classes blend a variety of slow movements, poses, and breathing techniques to improve posture, increase blood flow, and boost immunity
About This Deal
- Overview of classes offered: Home Yoga offers classes aiming at improving flexibility, coordination, breath control, and clear the mind.
- About the instructors:
- Adriane Alvarez: Owner, 500-hour yoga teacher, and reiki master
- Zoe Renee: manager: 200 RYT certified
- Kylie Kruger: 200-hour certified yoga instructor
- Devi Atma Kaur: practicing Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan for over 13 years
- Brian Yuen: conducts a wide range of classes and workshops including AcroYoga, vinyasa flow yoga, alignment-based yoga, yoga for children with autism, veterans, seniors, seniors with Alzheimer’s, partner yoga, and Thai yoga.
- Georgia Williams: 200 RYT, certified Y4C (yoga for cancer recovery Be Well), Master Reiki
- Rebecca Lane: certified Yoga Nidra instructor
- Ellie Allen: registered yoga teacher and reiki master
- Melissa Verhagen: certified in yoga therapy at the American Vini Yoga Institute under T.K.V. Desikachar, Gary Kraftsow, and Mark Whitwell.
- Darryl Moss: has been teaching vinyasa, yin, and power hour classes for 5 years.
- Teresa Roberts: RYT 500, Trauma Conscious
Book Online Through Groupon
After you buy this deal, go to My Groupons at your convenience on your desktop, phone or tablet to book your visit. After each visit, return to My Groupons to book the next one. You may only have one active booking at a time.