Nothing prolongs vehicle life more than regular fluid changes.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Automatic Transmission Fluid
Nothing prolongs vehicle life more than regular fluid changes. Including automatic transmissions/transaxles, the recommended service interval is about every 60,000 miles.
- Removal of the transmission pan, dispose of the old fluid from the pan and inspect for contaminants.
- Replacement of the transmission filter or cleaning the transmission screen and pan gasket or pan sealing material if equipped or applicable
- .A complete refill with fresh, clean transmission fluid
- Perform a test drive and leak check
- Most vehicles - check with shop for any additional charges.
About Hometown Automotive Services
Hometown Automotive Services brings thirty plus years of experience in repairing foreign and domestic vehicles. Preventative maintenance is where it all begins, we go the extra mile to make sure that your safety and peace of mind comes first. At Hometown Automotive, our technicians are trained to the spot small and most common automobile issues before they become major repairs, and always advise you on the best course of action.