What You'll Get
Ice-skating, like tornado dancing and competitive lava eating, represents humans’ desire to conquer natural phenomena. Wrangle wild formations with today’s Groupon to Homewood-Flossmoor Ice Arena. Choose from the following options:
- For $14, you get an ice-skating package for two (a $28 total value) that includes:
- Two admissions (a $12 value)
- Two skate rentals (an $8 value)
Two concession combos (an $8 value)<p>
- For $27, you get an ice-skating package for four (a $56 total value) that includes:
- Four admissions (a $24 value)
- Four skate rentals (a $16 value)
Four concession combos (a $16 value)<p>
- For $39, you get an ice-skating package for six (an $84 total value) that includes:
- Six admissions (a $36 value)
- Six skate rentals (a $24 value)
- Six concession combos (a $24 value)<p>
Each concession combo includes a hot dog, small drink, and chips. Open skate is available on Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
Homewood-Flossmoor Ice Arena entertains skaters with friction-free sliding on a professionally maintained hockey and ice-skating surface. While suiting up for skating sessions or dress rehearsals of Les Misérables: On Ice!, skaters secure personal belongings in locker rooms. On the smooth surface, parties practice figure eights or synchronized routines, commissioning hot dog, drink, and chip combos from the in-house concession stand to keep energy levels high between laps. Rental ice shoes equip visitors with solid support, and should be worn with thin socks to get an optimal snug fit that enhances stability and instills perfect pitch.
As a Homewood-Flossmoor Park District facility, the ice arena organizes programs, instruction, and activities including H-F Skating School, as well as youth and adult hockey leagues. A fully stocked pro shop outfits skaters with figure-skating and ice-hockey equipment, Viking team apparel, and enough gifts to bribe any Olympic judge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.