All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 24, 2018
· Reviewed March 25, 2018
· Reviewed February 28, 2018
What You'll Get
- $15 Value Towards Meals, Snacks, Drinks, and Baked Goods
A Chat with Honey Bakery
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Besides of being the only place in Jersey City for any Russian or Uzbek (Middle Asian) food, we keep two simple rules for our cooking: old-school and home-made. We like traditional cast iron cookware and old recipes, the smells which inspired older empires centuries ago. It’s a honest food made in the way our grandmas did.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? A family from USSR once got inspired so much by the mix of Russian, Uzbek and Korean food on their daily dinner at home, so we’ve decided to share it with people.
3. What do you love the most about your job? The most we love about our job is the customers which become friends. We take every customer as a “friend of friend” which came for your birthday party at home. We are a family working hard to feed people - so kitchen talks is a big pleasure.
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? The best reaction we’ve ever gotten from a customer was our hand-made sign. The guy was making a new working table instead of an old one, made out of 100 years old sewing machine. He thought: “Nice peace of wood, what I can compare it too? Maybe just those noodles for my lunch from a newcomers which didn’t have money for the sign…“
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Walk-Ins welcome. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid for in-store only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.