$29 for a Japanese prix-fixe menu ($59 value)
- Six pieces of nigiri sushi (tuna, salmon, and shrimp)
- Eight pieces of spicy tuna roll
- Eight pieces of california roll
- Shrimp and vegetables tempura
- Choice of bulgogi, pork belly, or spicy pork belly
Founded by the owners of Honey Pig Korean BBQ, Wara continues the culinary traditions of its sister restaurant with raw, fried, and grilled seafood dishes stuffed into a menu of authentic Japanese and Korean cuisine. Guests can sip sakes and savor Asian tapas, fusion Korean entrees, and sushi rolls at tables, bar tops, or inside one of 13 private karaoke rooms, which can accommodate small parties or large groups of Elvis impersonators.