Clucking is directly correlated to deliciousness, which is why the most delectable meal is fried chicken prepared by a disapproving aunt. Enjoy a more cheerful feast with today’s Groupon to Honey’s Kettle Fried Chicken’s locations in Culver City and Compton. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a meal for two served during all business hours (a $21.10 total value), which includes:
- Two two-piece lunches (an $9.25 value each)
- Two small coleslaw sides (a $0.95 value each)
Two sweet butter chip pickles (a $0.35 value each)
- For $20, you get a meal for four served during all business hours (a $42.20 total value), which includes:
- Four two-piece lunches (an $9.25 value each)
- Four small coleslaw sides (a $0.95 value each)
- Four sweet butter chip pickles (a $0.35 value each)
Honey’s Kettle Fried Chicken’s chefs turn to old-fashioned kettle cooking to bestow crisp, crackly outsides and juicy insides to fowl, which Los Angeles magazine named Best Fried Chicken and Huffington Post dubbed LA’s Best Fried Chicken. A two-piece classic lunch bedecks each plate with two generous morsels of savory fried chicken, french fries, and a homemade buttermilk biscuit as fluffy as a newborn cotton ball. The crisp coolness of freshly chopped coleslaw rounds out the midday meal and cleanses palates. Although not covered by this deal, Honey’s cooks also squeeze lemons into cold ice-shakers or mason jars, which reverberate with a sweet and sour symphony of thirst-quenching lemonade.
Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken
The crispness of the golden crust on Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken’s eponymous dish is what “sets this place apart,” according to LA magazine. Chefs fry poultry the old-fashion way, sizzling it in heavy-gauge stainless-steel drums whose intense heat seals in natural juices and ensures un-soggy crunch. Scratch-made country classics, including buttermilk biscuits and sweet-potato pie, round out the menu alongside veggie sides such as hand-shucked corn on the cob.