Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a HoneyBaked Ham dinner serving four to eight people ($49.94 value)
- $30 for $50 towards any HoneyBaked Ham Bone-In Half ham
- $35 for a 8- to 9-pound HoneyBaked Bone-In Half ham ($74.83 value)
The dinner includes:
- Two pounds of premium, center-cut slices of ham
- One dozen dinner rolls
- Two two-pound heat-and-serve sides
Inside HoneyBaked Ham, chefs uphold the same traditions that Harry J. Hoenselaar created more than 40 years ago. Back then, he chose individual hams, cured them in his secret marinade, and smoked them over hardwood chips before offsetting the earthy flavor with a crisp, sweet glaze. To this day, the staff makes the signature bone-in hams one at a time and glazes them in the shop.
To go with the meats, the kitchen whips up classic side dishes and desserts, such as the sweet-potato soufflé. For less formal feasting, party trays and packed lunch boxes fuel business meetings, backyard grad parties, and lengthy end-zone celebrations.