What You'll Get
- Adventure Package for One (Valid Saturday)
- Adventure Package for Two (Valid Saturday)
- Adventure Package for Four (Valid Saturday)
- Two ziplines
- Bungee trampoline
- Summer tubing
- Jumping pillows
- Rock climbing wall
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 70 lbs. weight min; 250 lbs. weight max. Closed-toed shoes required. 14 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. No reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Honeysuckle Hill Adventures
During the summer, the usually bucolic grounds of Honeysuckle Hill Farm morph into the site of some of the area's most thrilling outdoor adventures. Most of the action at Honeysuckle Hill Adventures unfolds in the skies above; there, a system of zip lines stretches more than a mile across Robertson County's Battle Creek, giving brave visitors the means to soar through the canopy (and scream like really strange-sounding birds). The adventures don't stop at the other end of the line; once guests dismount, they can explore the farm's other warm-weather activities:
- Rock Wall: Work on your clambering skills on this towering artificial rock wall complete with well-placed hand and foot holds.
- Bungee Trampoline: Catch extra air on this springy trampoline that features jumps boosted by the rubbery power of a twin bungee harness.
- Summer Tubing Run: Recreate the magic of winter sledding without all the snow as you zoom down this one of a kind hillside tubing track in the comfort of your inflatable tube.