After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $30 for entry for one person to the Honolulu Rainbow Ekiden ($50 value)
The Honolulu Rainbow Ekiden 2016 takes place at 9 a.m. on Sunday, March 13, at Kapiolani Park. Race entry also includes:
- Race T-shirt and commemorative medal
- One complimentary drink ticket for Lani Kai Juice
- 50% discount for the Honolulu Festival “Nagaoka Fireworks Show Party”
- Entry to the priority area at the kickoff night event
Honolulu Rainbow Ekiden 2016
A tradition in Japan, the Ekiden, or long-distance relay race, has been sprinting along the shoreline of Waikiki once a year since 2013. During the event, teams of up to five runners loop around coastline sites (including the Waikiki Aquarium, the Diamond Head Lighthouse, and the Diamond Head Beach Park) on their way to the finish line. Once there, they can dig into goodies at the WaikiKitchen, a food festival that features Hawaiian dishes from a multitude of local eateries. Food's only the beginning of the after-race festivities—the race kicks off the Honolulu Festival, which hosts crafts, live music, and a parade along the route.
3902 Paki Ave.
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815Get Directions