What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for 5 kid, teen, or tween yoga classes of choice (an $80 value)
- $49 for 10 kid, teen, or tween yoga classes of choice (a $160 value)
- $29 for 5 adult chair or tai chai classes of choice (an $80 value)
- $49 for 10 adult chair or tai chai classes of choice (a $160 value)
- $199 for one adult or kid yoga party of choice (a $400 value)
- See the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients only or those who have not visited in 9 months or more. Valid for Honor Yoga of Pennington only. Parties are valid for up to 12 people only, add'l attendees incur charge. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. May redeem across visits. Valid only for location option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Honor Yoga
With three studios and a dozen different types of classes on its schedule, Honor Yoga gives twisty practitioners plenty of space to pose at their own pace. Sessions range from chair yoga—the gentlest type—to power heated yoga, which takes place on the edge of a volcano. Unexpected sessions on the schedule include the ancient practice of tai chi, as well as the studio's guy-friendly Broga.