All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 14, 2015
Reviewed June 16, 2015
Reviewed June 2, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for shrimp or oysters and drinks for two (a $38 value)
- Two drinks: medium beers, small specialty cocktails, or glasses of wine
- Choice of either a dozen raw oysters, one order of charbroiled oysters (6), of half-pound of peel-and-eat shrimp
$41 for shrimp and oysters and drinks for four (a $80 value)
- Four drinks: medium beers, small specialty cocktails, or glasses of wine
- One pound of peel-and-eat shrimp
- One dozen raw oysters or one order (6) of charbroiled oysters
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hook Line & Schooner
Though the beach is a decent drive from Hook Line & Schooner, you wouldn't know it by looking at the place. Bedecked in a nautical motif complete with navy walls, exposed wood, and the occasional lifesaver, the restaurant matches its decor to its menu, making guests feel like they're a stone's throw from the lapping waters of the Atlantic. There's a smorgasbord of seafood available, starting with raw bar selections, charbroiled oysters, chowders, and crab dip, as well as fish sandwiches and tacos. Full plates include Southern and house specialties, from fried catfish to grilled snow crab legs, with pan-seared New York strip steak thrown in for good measure. An equally expansive drink list is filled with wine, beer, and specialty cocktails.