Aboard a 65-foot sports fishing boat, experienced anglers and deckhands help the passengers to reel in sand dabs and more
What You'll Get
- Shared outing
- What’s included: seven-hour shared fishing trip starting around 7 a.m. and ending around 3 p.m.
- Passengers 16 and older require a fishing license.
- What you might catch: sand dabs
- About the boat: the Coroloma is a 65-foot vessel with spacious decks and onboard bar
- At the snack bar: guests may purchase refreshing beverages such as water, soda, and beer, and hot meals as well as snacks.
- In January and February, trips run Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hook's Landing
Though little known to humans outside of Ventura, Hook's Landing's sailors are notoriously feared in the sea world. That's due in large part to their successful fishing charters, on which they bag hundreds of rockfish, and dozens of whitefish with a crew of tour-goers. The charter's guests can keep any fish they find up to the legal amount, with the option to have their catch filleted, gutted, gilled, or taken whole. Hook's Landing snaps memorable shots of the day's catches and encourages guests to cook their catch, instead of nailing it to a board and trying to make it sing.