A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to Hoop’s Pizza & Wings. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a pizza meal for four (a $29.50 total value) that includes the following items:
- A large specialty pizza (a $16.95 value)
- Eight hot wings (a $5.95 value)
Four sodas (a $6.60 value)<p>
- For $27, you get a pizza meal for eight (a $59 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two large specialty pizzas (a $33.90 value)
- 16 hot wings (an $11.90 value)
- Eight sodas (a $13.20 value)<p>
Hoop’s Pizza & Wings’ cooks pull bubbling circlets of dough from the warm clutches of an oven, filling the eatery’s surroundings with the menu’s warming bouquet of aromas. The Big Hoop, a tapestry of marinara sauce, meatballs, italian sausage, and pepperoni, serves as a visual aid in demonstrations of the Earth’s flatness and extends warm tendrils of cheese across eager plates. Cold hands warm themselves against slices of the Ugly Rumor pie, a blaze of sausage, canadian bacon, pepperoni, and jalapeños. An octet of hot wings dons matching robes of mild, medium, or hot sauce, leaving hands to compose Rorschach blots of piquant goodness on nearby napkins. Sodas cast dulcet tides up through straws, extinguishing tongue fires caused by spices and edible magnifying glasses.
Cedar Ridge Park
10309 E 61st St.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133Get Directions