Choose from Three Options
- $40 for all-day paintball passes for two ($80 value)
- $80 for all-day paintball passes for four ($160 value)
- $160 for all-day paintball passes for eight ($320 value)
Each option includes the following per person:
- All-day field admission
- 100 paintballs
- Paintball gun, air tank, and safety mask
- Unlimited high-pressure air fills
From the turrets of the three-story castle, one can easily spot invaders in the surrounding field. This is one reason why battling teams at Hoppers Paintball make a beeline to occupy the edifice—but it also has plenty of places for hiding in wait, or holding a masquerade ball to trick the enemy.
In addition to the castle, the 20-acre paintball park hosts stretches of woodland, speedball obstacles, and the buildings of an abandoned town, all of which is lit up every other Friday night so players can duel until 11 p.m. Guests also gather for themed events, and kids as young as six can join a team with low impact paintballs that fly through the air at one-third of the standard speed.