What You Get
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Local ingredients and international flavors fill the menus at Suman and Cynthia Hoque's HoQ Restaurant. Chefs' everchanging creations showcase local foodstuffs, such as grassfed lamb and beef, pasture-raised chickens and ducks, and organic, seasonal produce, in dishes ranging from creamy risotto to vegetarian curry.
More than 90% of the ingredients on HoQ Restaurant's menu hail from farms and producers within 200 miles. Here are some examples:
- Cory Family Farm grassfed beef carpaccio accompanied by wasabi mayo, fried capers, and shaved Prairie Breeze cheddar from Milton Creamery
- Salad of Grinnell Heritage Farm beets, organic lentils, Reichert’s Dairy Air goat cheese, and apple-sage vinaigrette
- Wild Gulf shrimp with organic grits from Early Morning Harvest
- Grassfed, Timber Ridge Cattle Co. steak with mashed root vegetables and sautéed kale
HoQ Restaurant's beverages feature local components, too. The wine list includes bottles from producers both within the state and across the world. Behind the bar, the bartenders add local flair to specialty cocktails by using spirits from area distilleries, such as Cedar Ridge and Clearheart, and etching the state motto into each ice cube.