All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for $40 worth of upscale pub dinner and drinks for two people
- $45 for $80 worth of upscale pub dinner and drinks for four or more people
- Click here for the full menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dinner only. Expires 90 days after purchase. Option 2 valid only for groups of 4 or more. Not valid on holidays. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Valid for Dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Horace & Sylvia's Publick House
Every month, Horace and Sylvia's Publick House hosts a beer dinner. For it, the restaurant's executive chef creates a four course menu, and each dish is paired with a different beer. Such events are a grand celebration of the restaurant's menu—which pairs American-inspired cuisine with a diverse beer selection that includes 24 options on tap. And there's a good reason these celebrations are so frequent. The menu changes seasonally, enabling chefs to utilize the freshest ingredients available. Here are some dishes you might come across when you stop by for dinner any night of the week:
- Small plate: sliced and grilled lollipop lamb chops served with sauteed spinach, portabella mushrooms and a cherry bourbon demi
- Sandwich: pretzel bun reuben stacked with thinly sliced pastrami, gruyere cheese, brown mustard, and sauerkraut
- Entree: Southern-fried chicken over butter biscuits, served with sauteed spinach and a southern-style gravy
- From the fry bar: That's right—a fry bar. Here, chefs raise fresh-cut fries to another level with extras like smoked gouda and gruyere, chipotle ketchup, and sliced cherry peppers.