What You'll Get
Early exterminators experimented with judicial pest-control solutions, such as serving roaches with tiny eviction notices and suing silverfish on The People’s Court. Declare martial law on household pests with this Groupon.
$59 for a Pest-Control Package ($210 Total Value)
- Perimeter pest-control treatment around the home’s exterior (a $60 value)
- Pest treatment on the home’s interior (4,000-square-foot limit) (a $60 value)
- Mosquito treatment in either the front or back yard (half-acre limit) (a $70 value)
- Inspection and free estimate for all areas that need sealant to prevent insects and rodents from gaining access (a $20 value)
- Termite inspection (a $125 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for up to 4,000 sq. ft. for indoor treatment. Valid for up to 1/2 acre in either front or back yard for outside mosquito treatment. Valid within Shelby, Jefferson, and St. Clair counties. Valid for residential and commercial properties. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Horizons Professional Pest Control
Horizons’ crack squad of bug squashers examines residential and commercial locations for infestations. After evicting roaches, ants, and couch-crashing college buddies from a home’s inside, technicians move outside to combat mosquitoes and snakes. They also treat the building’s perimeter, keeping future menaces at bay and identifying potential nooks and crannies that creepy crawlers can sneak through.