This three-hour dinner cruise around the San Diego Bay features a three-course gourmet meal with seating at a private window table. Sip from a complimentary bottle of champagne, enjoy a freshly prepared meal at your table and marvel over the sights of San Diego Bay. Take a moonlit stroll along the outer decks and hit the dance floor any time throughout the night with music from the onboard DJ. The highlight of the San Diego Hornblower Dinner Cruise is the 34 miles of scenic waterfront accented with restaurants, shops, hotels, military and historic ships, parks and marinas. You will see the most famous sights from your Hornblower yacht, including the downtown skyline, the Star of India, the Coronado Bay Bridge, aircraft carriers and the Midway Museum, Point Loma and more.
What You Get:
- 3-hour cruise aboard a yacht on San Diego Bay
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- 3-course dinner
- Private Dining Window Table, no sharing with strangers
- DJ entertainer for music requests and dancing
- Views that change with the courses
- Onboard opportunity to add hors d’oeuvres, California wines and premium dessert options
See dinner menu here (menus subject to change).