Passengers can enjoy sights of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and New York’s iconic Manhattan skyline
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: one-hour sightseeing cruise around Manhattan
- AudioTour narration app available to download in multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Mandarin and Korean. Find the app download instructions at the Pier.
- Departure times:
- May–October: Tours depart daily at 9:15am, 9:45am, 10:45am,11:15am, 12:15pm, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:15pm, 3:15pm, 4:45pm
- November–April: Tours depart daily at 9:45am, 11:15am, 12:45pm, 2:15pm, 3:45pm
- Departure location: Tours depart from Pier 15.
- Notable sights: the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Manhattan Skyline
- Concessions available for purchase onboard.
- Kids 3 and younger ride free.
How to Schedule
- After purchasing your voucher, you’ll receive instructions and a link to schedule the date and time of your tour.
- Available dates and times can be viewed here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Sightseeing times: May-Oct 9:30am, 10am, 11am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1pm, 2pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 5pm. Nov-April 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm. Limit 8 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hornblower Cruises NYC
Hornblower New York offers Dinner, Brunch, Happy Hour and Party Cruises in New York City. Aboard the New York City Lights Dinner Cruise customers experience a sophisticated evening with three-course meal, dancing and amazing views of the Manhattan skyline. The Jazzy Champagne Brunch cruise is the perfect way for all ages to relax, indulge in a brunch buffet and for those of drinking age to enjoy unlimited mimosas. Alive After Five is the perfect place for happy hour drinks for both tourists and locals. Customers can enjoy their beverage of choice while soaking up the best views NYC has to offer. Alternatively, Hornblower’s Rock the Yacht Party Cruise make waves as patrons fill the on board dance floor as the city’s iconic views pass by.