During the cruise guests can admire the scenery of the Sacramento River, as well as party to the music played by a live DJ
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: 90 minutes
- Departure location: 1206 Front Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 (departs from L Street Dock)
- Departure times:
- Alive After Five cruise: 5: 30 p.m. (boarding at 5 p.m.)
- Rock the Yacht cruise: 8 p.m. (boarding at 7:30 p.m.)
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Click here to view the schedule
- 90-minute yacht cruise
- Local DJ spinning Top 40’s or guest DJ’s
- Scenic Sacramento River views
- Full bar available to purchase beverages on board (drinks are not included with ticket)
- Snacks available to purchase on board
Cocktail seating - limited, non-guaranteed seating (first come, first serve)
- The vessel: Capitol Hornblower, a yacht with wide windows, a wooden bar, and main level sun deck
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Reservation required. No drinks included with ticket. Subject to availability; contact merchant in advance to ensure availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hornblower Cruises & Events
The high-end fleet of Hornblower Cruises & Events fills ports up and down the California coast, as well as in New York, with similar eco-friendly extravagance. Founded by environmental engineer Terry MacRae, Hornblower puts its luxe navy to use hosting dining, entertainment, special-event, and sightseeing cruises, as well as journeying to such storied landmarks as Alcatraz Island and the Statue of Liberty. Beyond these cruises, Terry's team champions green practices through the Respect Our Planet initiative, which works to develop and promote earth-considerate practices such as using hybrid boats that draw power from the sun.