Choose from Six Options
- $20 for two standard-admission Fright Passes to the Forest of Fear ($40 value)
- $39 for four standard-admission Fright Passes ($80 value)
- $55 for six standard-admission Fright Passes ($120 value)
- $40 for two Haunt Hoppers passes ($80 value)
- $79 for four Haunt Hoppers passes ($160 value)
- $109 for six Haunt Hoppers passes ($240 value)
Fright Passes include standard admission, which grants guests entry to the Forest of Fear and access to live entertainment. Haunt Hoppers passes also allow fest-goers to hop to the front of the line for activities. The festival runs from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday, October 24 and 31, and Saturday, October 24 and November 1. Concessions and a full bar will be available.
Scott and Lahela McElroy aren't your stereotypical ranchers. But then again, Horsepower Ranch is not your stereotypical ranch. Since 2001, the McElroys have hosted countless parties and events at their 12-acre venue. Shindigs range from Gatsby-esque soirees to children's birthday parties complete with bounce houses. At rustic, country-themed weddings, love and marriage are literally paired with a horse and carriage as lovebirds tie the knot atop equestrian groomsmen. Events take place at the ranch's 2,700-square-foot covered pavillion or in a 5,000-square-foot air-conditioned facility, which can be opened up on one side, weather permitting. Horsepower Ranch also hosts an annual Halloween pumpkin patch, which naturally doubles as a Hawaiian luau and vintage car show.