What You'll Get
- General Admission for Two
- General Admission for Four
- VIP Admission for Two
Festival is June 3, 2017
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Horsetown Brew N Que Festival
The top pit masters in the nation, including some of the biggest celebrities on the barbecue scene, compete for thousands of dollars, bragging rights, and the hearts and stomachs of smoked-meat aficionados at the Horsetown Brew N Que Festival. The event features plenty of belly- and thirst-quenching activities and live entertainment between the chews and guzzles. Here's a handy guide to the festival's highlights.
- The (Barbe)Cue:The competition is split into four mouthwatering categories, including beef brisket, pork ribs, chicken, and pork.
- The Brew: Savor sips of IPAs, lagers, ales, among others from Southern California's top microbreweries.
- The Winners: Judges pick their favorite brews and barbecues, while audience members cast their ballots for a people's choice award. the star attractions from the Food Network show, "Chopped" and Michael Character, from the TV show, BBQ Pitmasters.
- The Star Attractions: Teams from TV's BBQ Pitmasters, share the secrets of their sauces.
- The Music: Chomp and cavort to the sounds of live country, blues, pop, and R & B.