Guests can taste BBQ and craft beers, meet Bigg Dane, listen to live music, and more
What You'll Get
- Participants must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- General admission
- What’s included:
- General admission: admission to the event; doesn’t include any food or beer
- Beer Lovers admission: unlimited beer-sampling from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- VIP admission: unlimited beer-sampling from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m., premiere seat in front of the stage, one meal from Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, and souvenir gift
- Free admission for children under 11
- Date and time: Saturday, June 1, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Additionally available:
- Cooking class for kids aged 6-15: class on how to prepare healthy and tasty food; limited seats; free of charge
- Kids Que: BBQ competition for children aged 6-15; limited seats; free of charge
- Kansas City BBQ Society’s certified judge’s classes: participants can gain a greater understanding of BBQ and will become a certified Barbecue judge: limited seats.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Horsetown Brew N Que Festival
The top pit masters in the nation, including some of the biggest celebrities on the barbecue scene, compete for thousands of dollars, bragging rights, and the hearts and stomachs of smoked-meat aficionados at the Horsetown Brew N Que Festival. The event features plenty of belly- and thirst-quenching activities and live entertainment between the chews and guzzles. Here's a handy guide to the festival's highlights.
- The (Barbe)Cue:The competition is split into four mouthwatering categories, including beef brisket, pork ribs, chicken, and pork.
- The Brew: Savor sips of IPAs, lagers, ales, among others from Southern California's top microbreweries.
- The Winners: Judges pick their favorite brews and barbecues, while audience members cast their ballots for a people's choice award. Apperances by Big Dane from the television show Pimp My Ride and West Coast customs and pitmaster Harry Soo.
- The Star Attractions: Teams from TV's BBQ Pitmasters, share the secrets of their sauces.
- The Music: Chomp and cavort to the sounds of live country, blues, pop, and R & B.