Anything between two slices of bread is technically a sandwich, even if your filling is 20 pounds of lunchmeat or the only known photo of Abraham Lincoln crying. Have an honest meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$10 for a meal for two (up to a $20.54 total value), which includes:
- Two regular-sized sandwiches (up to a $13.38 value)
- Two small sides (up to a $3.98 value)
- Two fountain drinks (a $3.18 value)<p>
$15 for a punch card for five regular-sized sub sandwiches (up to a $33.45 value)
$45 for a catered meal for up to 10 (up to an $89.88 total value), which includes:
- A party sandwich platter (a $44.99 value)
- 4 pounds of pasta salad or coleslaw (a $19.99 value)
- A cookie tray (a $14.90 value)
- 10 bottled drinks (a $10 value)
- Includes plates, napkins, and peppers bar<p>
See the full menu here.<p>
Owned and operated by three brothers, Horton's Hoagies doles out toasty subs and classic sandwiches for lunch and dinner every day of the week. Prime-rib creations earn first billing on the menu, filling the real estate between fresh bread with rare, well-done, or spicy cuts of meat. Customers highly recommend the prime-rib cheesesteak. Soups, such as broccoli cheese, and chili round out specialty sandwiches alongside salads, chips, and cookies. Horton's also assembles catering trays, which pack enough handheld food to feed large parties or fuel the food-fight portion of jury deliberations.