What You'll Get
Americans’ love for superheroes is evident in all aspects of our society, from children’s caped Halloween costumes to the constitutional amendment that bans presidential-ballot write-ins for Superman. Cast your vote for action-stuffed comics with today’s Groupon to Hot Ace Comics and Collectibles in Mesa. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get a one-year subscription to one comic book (up to a $47.88 total value). The subscription includes:
- 12 issues of one comic (up to a $3.99 value each)
- Membership to the shop’s Agency program, with a personal in-store subscription holding box, comic reservation privileges, and newsletter<p>
- For $45, you get a one-year subscription to two comic books (up to a $95.76 total value). The subscriptions include:
- 12 issues each of any two comics (up to a $3.99 value each)
- Membership to the shop’s Agency program, with a personal in-store subscription holding box, comic reservation privileges, and newsletter
At Hot Ace Comics and Collectibles, friendly archivist Joe Clark keeps cape-chasers up to date on the exploits of their favorite characters with an ample stock of titles from well-known and independent comic labels. The tidily stocked emporium of serials celebrates the adventures of characters from the heroic annals of the Justice League, Superman, The Avengers, and the X-Men, to the gritty chronicles of The Walking Dead, along with family-friendly titles such as Sonic the Hedgehog. With each subscription, customers maintain membership in The Agency, which adorns them with a personal in-store delivery box plied with their new issues, as well as a newsletter heralding upcoming comics events and chances to win prizes. As clients join the ranks of Hot Ace’s exclusive subscribers, they also receive security-clearance badges, a personalized secret-agent number, and a quirky sidekick.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid for option purchased only. Must activate subscription by 5/9/12, subscription expires 1 year from activation date. Not valid for weekly issues. Valid only for comics up to $3.99. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.