Choose from Three Options
- $35 for one 5k entry to the Hot An Dirty Mud Run ($60 value)
- $65 for two Groupons, each good for one 5k entry to the Hot An Dirty Mud Run ($120 value)
- $125 for four Groupons, each good for one 5k entry to the Hot An Dirty Mud Run ($240 value)
Choose from the following events:
- Hot An Dirty Mud Fest on September 6, 2014
- Hot An Dirty Zombie Mud Run on October 18, 2014
For each event, waves begin at 9 a.m. and run every 30 minutes. Recipients receive a finisher medal and a bottle of water at the finish line. October 18’s Zombie run is also a costume contest; participants are encouraged to run in zombie-themed costumes.
Hot An Dirty Mud Run
While traversing more than 30 obstacles and sprinting along hilly trails can be done when donning clean gym clothes, it's often more fun when those clothes are covered in mud. That's the idea behind the Hot An Dirty Mud Run—the themed 5K races blend running and obstacle scaling with mud pits and mud crawls. As participants challenge their endurance and mettle, they also get down and dirty, splashing down water slides and getting muddier than a mermaid's ant farm. At the end of the race, they can clean off in onsite showers to rejoin society's standards of cleanliness at the after-party, which boasts drinks, beer, food, and music. Portions of proceeds go toward Wounded Warrior Project, an organization that emotionally and financially assists soldiers wounded in combat.