Hair removal experts swiftly remove unwanted hair from the nether regions using traditional wax
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for one Brazilian or bikini waxing service ($65 value)
- $135 for three Brazilian or bikini waxing services ($195 value)
View Hot Hands Studio & Spa’s other offers:
- Facial or Swedish Massage
- Hot-Stone Massage or Facial with Scalp Massage
- Massage, Couples Massage, Rose or Chocolate Facial, or Body Scrub
- Bliss Spa Package with Facial, Scalp Treatment, Massage and Foot Soak
- Signature Massage or Soothing Gentleman’s Signature Facial
- Beauty Package with Facial, Massage, and Waxing
- Mommy Recharge or Retreat Package
- CBD Facial or Massage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hot Hands Studio & Spa
After earning his massage therapy certification from Rizzieri School for the Healing Arts, Damian Colella knew just where to go. A South Philadelphia native, Colella opened his practice where his roots were planted, knowing it was a “community that continues to grow and offer its residents culture and high-end services.”
In his hometown location, Colella releases tension with soothing massage techniques and rejuvenates countenances with hydrating facials. His massages work to improve circulation and restore vital energy that may have been lost during hours without a battery charger. His facials cleanse the skin and fight problems such as aging or acne. Dermalogica products infuse moisture into parched skin, and a skin-repair serum heals afflicted areas with lavender, essential oils, and invisible band-aids.