During the event, visitors can observe hundreds of vehicles from Europe, Asia, and America and join numerous festival attractions
What You'll Get
- The festival features hundreds of world-famous vehicles, as well as top car crews and teams, fashion walk, merchandise stands, and other attractions.
Location: Dallas Market Hall
- Indoor event
- Date and times: August 8, 2020, 5 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Free admission for children 12 and under with a paying adult
The Fine Print
About Hot Import Nights
From Japan's sleek, racy coupes to the bruising performances vehicles from Europe's most august brand, the world has no shortage of iconic cars. That also means that the world has plenty of DIY engineers willing to devote their days to tweaking and customizing those cars. At Hot Import Nights, these two passions come together; the traveling indoor car show invites car enthusiasts from around the country to show off their modified vehicles of choice, be they imported racers, American muscle cars, or exotics from the wildest ends of the auto spectrum.
There's plenty more to the party, too; check out the full breakdown below:
- Car show: This exhibition of engineering isn't just for fun; it's also a competition, with each entry vying for the bragging rights associated with a big win.
- Live music: Befitting the event's globe-trotting glamour, Hot Import Nights also doubles as a non-stop party, with live music and DJ sets keeping attendees in the mood to groove.
- Miss HIN: Hot Import Nights also sponsors the annual Miss HIN contest, an annual model search for the next face of the import car show world.