What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $18 for an admission package for one to Hollywood Car Museum and Liberace Garage ($27 value)
- $29 for an admission package for two to Hollywood Car Museum and Liberace Garage ($49 value)
- $54 for an admission package for four to Hollywood Car Museum and Liberace Garage ($93 value)
Each package includes:
- Las Vegas retro style sunglasses
- Soft drink or water bottle
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hollywood Cars Museum and Liberace Garage
The worlds of movies, TV shows, and cars converge at Hollywood Cars Museum and Liberace Garage, where visitors take an up close look at iconic vehicles that have graced the small and big screens. The museum is home to instantly recognizable cars as well as custom cars that would surely turn heads on the road.
Inside the 30,000 square foot space, the collection spans several decades of Hollywood movies and shows. Fans of '60s movies can see the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car or Herbie from "The Love Bug." TV viewers will notice the A-Team stunt van and Knight Rider pursuit car. James Bond fans can gaze at the motorcycle, Lotus submarine car, and even an Osprey 5 Hovercraft. The Batmobile from the Michael Keaton era and the neon green Mitsubishi Eclipse driven by Paul Walker in the "The Fast and the Furious" are also part of the diverse stock.